Automate ECS deployments with StratusGrid's ECS Fargate CodePipeline module, offering simplified management, continuous delivery, and advanced...
Lambda Event Handler EBS BurstBalance Module on Terraform
Automate AWS EBS monitoring with StratusGrid's Lambda module, optimizing storage volume monitoring with real-time event handling.
Other blogs you may be interested in:
The StratusGrid Lambda Event Handler for EBS BurstBalance Terraform module is a key tool for efficient AWS EBS performance monitoring. Available on the Terraform Registry and GitHub, this module automates EBS volume BurstBalance monitoring.
Automated EBS Monitoring
The module uses AWS Lambda to proactively respond to EBS BurstBalance events, enhancing storage performance management and preventing issues.
- Automated Event Handling: Reacts to EBS volumes low on bursting capacity.
- Alarm on EBS Performance: Raises alarm when EBS volumes are near performance risk levels.
- Automated Cleanup: Removes CloudWatch alarms when EBS volumes are deleted.
Practical Use Cases
- Resource Management: Monitors resources when new EBS volumes are created.
- Storage Monitoring: Ensures operations awareness of potential decrease in EBS performance.
Implementing the Lambda Event Handler for EBS BurstBalance is straightforward. Integrate it into your AWS setup to enhance your EBS monitoring and management capabilities.
Explore the StratusGrid Lambda Event Handler EBS BurstBalance Module on Terraform
Dive deeper into the capabilities of our Terraform module by visiting the StratusGrid repository. Here, you'll find comprehensive documentation, examples, and the latest updates to ensure your AWS configurations are managed efficiently and securely.
For a broader overview of our cloud solutions, don't forget to check out our website and explore our full range of resources, or contact us directly if you have questions or need help with an AWS project